You have the unique challenge of raising dollars and building relationships on behalf of your non-profit organization at a time when many community members are still avoiding extra expenditures like charitable giving. Through non-profit consulting with Kealah Parkinson, you can teach your primary fundraisers and campaign managers to cultivate the right relationships the right way and raise the dollars you need to succeed in non-profit fundraising.
Kealah Parkinson has been a lifelong volunteer, walking her first charity walk at the age of eight to benefit local farmers. A grown-up Girl Scout and a genuine giver, Kealah continues to charitably donate her services to deserving organizations two or more times per year. She enjoys working with clients like you to improve your non-profit funding.
People in the non-profit and volunteer space have this to say about Kealah:
“You’ve changed my life, one lesson at a time.”
- Apryl Niksch, Foundation Regional Director, Wittenberg Lutheran Village
“I want to respect my audience and engage. I think today’s workshop helped me envision new ways to identify what tools to use.”
- Sasha M. Feagin, Lake Area United Way senior relationship manager
“Thank you so much for volunteering your time and talents to the Fine Arts Day! The students LOVED your workshop! Thanks for keeping the creative arts alive!”
- Sachiko Janek, Lafayette Meadows Elementary School Fine Arts Day Program
“Thank you for making up stories with me [in the creative storytelling workshop].”
- Rosemary, first grade participant, Lafayette Meadows Elementary School Fine Arts Day Program
“I love Mrs. Kiki [a.k.a Kealah Parkinson].”
- Kendra, kindergarten participant, Lafayette Meadows Elementary School Fine Arts Day Program
“Our program teaches philanthropy, but with the help of Kealah, our program taught them the presentation skills they need to use in life as well. We hope to have her participate again next year!!!”
- Michelle Bush, Founder & Director, Reilly C. Bush Memorial Foundation’s Philanthropy Boot Camp